Order Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
KeepTruckin is Seeking an Order Operations Manager who will lead the order entry and invoicing process. The successful candidate will lead month-end and quarter-end close activities, order entry, and invoicing while ensuring adherence to internal controls. This role will supervise the order management team and will train, coach, and mentor employees. This role will have the opportunity to lead improvements for automation and implement new processes. The successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment.
- Manages all customer service activities such as order entry into ERP system, order processing, resolution of order discrepancies, and partnering with internal and external customers to provide support and resolve issues.
- Continuously train team members to ensure revenue recognition requirements are well understood and documentation requirements are consistently achieved
- Direct customer service team to ensure seamless processing of sales orders from customers and the field sales team.
- Implement a robust training program for the customer service team.
- Manage Credit Card/Billing/Payments issues and resolve
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external customers such as Sales, Operations, Marketing and Finance to achieve business goals.
- Act as point of contact for all sales order questions from the field and customer service team.
- Monitor compliance with required standards for maintaining sales data.
- Communicate with management and obtain appropriate approvals where necessary.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives and proactively identify areas of improvement
Skills and Knowledge:
- 7-10 years of experience with increasingly responsibility in customer service.
- Must have SAAS and Hardware bundled product experience
- BS/BA in related field preferred.
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a focus on business issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Good at multi-tasking and time management, timely identify order fulfillment bottlenecks and stay on top of open items, follow up and follow through to resolve issues.