Senior Software Engineer - Backend
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
With industry-leading Electronic Logging Device (ELD) hardware and Fleet management platform- KeepTruckin is bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
About the Job:
As a Software Engineer, you will play an active part in designing backend components and services for new feature developments of the KeepTruckin platform. You will implement scalable architecture and work on an enthusiastic team contributing to robust projects such as Telematics, Geolocation, and video streaming to name a few.
What You'll Do:
- Write scalable, secure, maintainable code that powers the platform that connects the world’s trucks
- Develop creative solutions and algorithms to complex problems and take an active part in code reviews
- Actively work on our AWS cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with the product team and own the execution of key technical strategies
- Mentor and learn from the developers within the engineering organization
What You Bring:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience building product infrastructure, distributed systems, and data models using relational databases
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redis, and Cassandra
- Experience building for Cloud Infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, Azure or proprietary
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.