Support CRM and Content Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the Job:
As the Support CRM and Content Manager you will need a strong understanding of knowledge base content creation and delivery. You will be expected to leverage help center content creation best practices to deliver a great self-help customer experience. You will be responsible for revamping and maintaining the customer facing knowledge base / learning center both in regards to design and content. You will also be responsible for continually updating the knowledge base due to changes in product and industry. Your work will potentially help hundreds of thousands of users and give them the answers they need to maintain compliance and run their fleet more efficiently. This role will report to the Director of Global Support and be in located in our San Francisco Headquarters.
- Create new help center content for all new products and programs
- Partner with the management team to create new and edit existing emails and templates
- Ensure the legal and operational compliance of all help center information
- Coordinate with Product, Design, and other key stakeholders to maintain a comprehensive library of images and videos
- Schedule bi-weekly reviews of the help center to identify required updates
- Analyze support’s top reason codes on a monthly basis to ensure that the help center content addresses relevant reasons codes and customers’ needs
- Responsible for the architecture for the overall help center implementation
- Understand the types of questions and issues the Support team faces and build the necessary content to help
- Regularly show the impact of your content and the benefit it brings the team
- 4+ years of experience writing knowledge base and or training content
- Mastery in the art of breaking down complex processes into easy to follow steps
- Self starter and result-driven professional able to work with minimal guidance
- Stellar written & verbal communication skills
- Strong time management & prioritization skills
- Highly organized
- Strong content creation skills
- Ability to easily explain complex steps
- Understanding of the trucking industry an added bonus
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.