Business Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Business Operation Manager, you will be assisting with all business related tasks, reporting, account organization and process oversight, BI, sales process control, SFDC admin, sales data integrity, and ROI analysis and positioning. This role will be highly cross-functional and you will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Fulfillment, Customer Success, and executive management. This is a unique opportunity to guide sales, marketing and customer success strategy and get operationally hands-on at a fast growing company.
YOUR DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Manage relationships with department managers across the business, ranging from sales, marketing customer success, billing, and fulfillment.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop and manage actionable, measurable projects that accelerate growth and improve processes and operations on a global scale.
- Gather requirements and project manage changes to our sales technology that result in improvements in employee productivity.
- Utilize in-house Salesforce development resources to help you tackle complex projects involving process and systems.
- Develop reporting and automation of key performance metrics to help drive revenue and optimize process efficiency and effectiveness.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to untangle complex business systems and build scalable solutions.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com
- 3+ years experience in Sales Operations or Business Operations role
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Natural self-starter
- BONUS: Worked with a hardware business in the past