KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As a Technical Recruiter you have an opportunity to help build our engineering team. We are looking for candidates having strong understanding of technical recruiting and hiring top talent from the market.
- Full-cycle recruitment
- Headhunting using different job boards & social media
- Be able to build variety of sourcing tools and strategies to find top talent
- Partner with hiring managers to understand priority roles, position profile, and search calibration
- Participate in University recruitment drives/ Job fairs/ Tech meetup's and networking events.
- Manage hiring managers expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Brainstorm innovative sourcing strategies
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process
- Maintain strong pipelines of passive candidates for all open roles
- 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- A graduate degree in Business Studies (preferably in HR)
- Strong understanding of web technologies and proven capabilities of picking up new ones quickly
- Previous startup or agency recruiting experience
- You are a natural people person that thrives on building a collaborative and supportive team environment
- You enjoy challenges and problem solve on a daily basis
- You have a strong track record of establishing trust with hiring managers
- You have exceptional project management skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and grit to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are an effective influencer, with great communication and interpersonal skills
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.