San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
KeepTruckin is looking for a talented and self-motivated individual to join as a Partner Manager reporting to the head of KeepTruckin’s distribution business. The ideal candidate will have a successful sales and account management background with demonstrated effectiveness engaging at the CXO level.
This individual will be required to navigate multiple stakeholders and teams, both within KeepTruckin and its partners, to execute on strategy and vision they create. This role is quota carrying and measured by revenue attainment.
- Achieve quarterly revenue quota
- Work closely with partners to establish a mutually beneficial value proposition suited to their and KeepTruckin’s business needs
- Proactively identify new strategies to grow KeepTruckin’s revenues through partner set
- Engage, enable and energize partner sales teams to ensure they are knowledgeable in the KeepTruckin product portfolio and are comfortable selling on our behalf to their customers
- Work with KeepTruckin marketing to plan, design and launch marketing campaigns aimed at changing behavior in your partners and driving pipeline
- 5+ years work experience with a focus on sales and account management
- Experience managing CXO level relationships
- Proven track record of overachievement
- Able to travel ~50%
- Experience in the channel preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.