Retail Partnerships Manager (Nashville)
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
We are looking for a Retail Partnerships Manager to help create the strategy and execute sales in our Retail channel. You have a proven track record of driving success and consistently performing above quota. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, this is a tremendous opportunity to help develop KeepTruckin’s Retail presence within the industry.
- Monitor and analyze usage of Retail offerings through existing channels, ideate strategies to increase adoption, and generally optimize revenue in the channel
- Create cost/revenue projections to develop economic models for key Retail-specific partnerships, pitch and negotiate Partnerships Terms
- Manage relationships with key Retail-specific partners, building mutual value, leading efforts to optimize all parts of the collaboration
- Ideate product packaging/development necessary to optimize revenue within a channel, working with our Product, Design, and Marketing Teams to deliver accordingly
- Develop business plans, financial projections, differentiated positioning, streamlined scripts, appropriate training materials, and GTM roll-out plans to enable sales success for selling through the Retail channel
- Aggressively driving partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support
- Identify and approach key strategic partners and set short-term and long-term channel strategies
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- 3+ years of prior account management, partnerships or business development experience
- Competent in assessing customer needs, building relationships and identifying sales opportunities
- Ability to scope, prioritize, and manage numerous workstreams, creating and maintaining accountability of all involved parties to commit and deliver to specific deliverables and deadlines
- Ideates creatively and executes scalably to drive results
- An ability to work effectively with both marketing and technical specialists
- Excitement and eagerness to pursue new challenges, the drive and ability to learn quickly, embracing of change as an opportunity to evolve, and the versatility to succeed in all environments
- Ability to negotiate and structure partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ownership attitude
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.