Strategic Retail Partner Manager (Nashville)
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the opportunity
As the Strategic Retail Partner Manager you have a unique and exciting opportunity to help shape the strategy and execute sales in what is a new channel for us. The opportunity for impact is huge, and you’ll have your hand in managing relationships with retail partners, developing business plans and financial projections to enable retail sales success, and collaborating with a variety of internal teams to ideate product packaging and development that optimizes revenue.
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Partnerships, and will work out of either our San Francisco or Nashville offices - whichever offers the shortest commute.
- Manage relationships with key Retail-specific partners, building mutual value, leading efforts to optimize all parts of the collaboration
- Identify and approach key strategic partners and set short-term and long-term channel strategies
- Monitor and analyze usage of Retail offerings through existing channels, ideating strategies to increase adoption, and generally optimizing revenue in the channel.
- Create cost/revenue projections to develop economic models for key Retail-specific partnerships, pitch and negotiate Partnerships Terms
- Develop business plans, financial projections, differentiated positioning, streamlined scripts, appropriate training materials, and GTM roll-out plans to enable sales success for selling through the Retail channel
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- 3+ years demonstrated success in an account management, partnerships or business development role; experience managing retail partnerships for a tech product required
- Skilled in negotiating and structuring partnerships
- Ability to scope, prioritize, and manage numerous workstreams, creating and maintaining accountability of all involved parties to commit and deliver to specific deliverables and deadlines
- Adept at working effectively with both marketing and technical specialists
- Ability to ideate creatively and execute scalably to drive results
- Excitement and eagerness to pursue new challenges, the drive and ability to learn quickly, embracing of change as an opportunity to evolve, and the versatility to succeed in all environments
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.