San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Sales Engineer and an early member of the KeepTruckin team, you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we sell our product and differentiate ourselves in the market. We are looking for strong communicators who combine deep technical acumen with a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin.
Your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide Technical Consultation & Support for the Account Executives, Channel Managers, & others within the Sales Organization
- Help Develop Training, Documentation and Visuals on KeepTruckin APIs, technical capabilities, and integration options with TMS and other transportation / dispatch Systems.
- Work as a Liaison between Engineering / Product Management & the Sales Organization.
- Bring feedback from customers and prospects to help impact roadmap priorities.
- Help Respond to RFPs / RFIs / RFQsProvide Technical Support for Trials & POCs.
- Work Closely with the Account Management Organization to deliver onboarding services.
- Lead Technical Sales Training & Certification Efforts with Keeptruckin Sales & Channel Partners.
The ideal candidate has:
- Past SaaS SE experience (3+ years) & experience with hardware is a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Track Record of Hitting and Exceeding Variable Sales Targets
- Experience in Transportation & Logistics industry is a plus
- Interest in venture backed SaaS startups
- Experience with Salesforce