Director or Sr. Director of Support
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the Job:
The Director or Sr. Director of Support will function within the Customer Success organization. Support is the face of KeepTruckin and we strive to provide a great experience for our paid AND free users. To that end, you will be responsible for leading the Tier 1,2, and 3 teams in addressing customer issues quickly, effectively and with high CSAT. You will manage teams in multiple locations and scale the team to 300+. You will lead strategy for Support and execute on initiatives that help scale and increase CSAT for our customer base and free app users.
- Lead CSAT and response times to industry leading levels
- Forecast Support headcount based on incoming volume and expected Sales volume
- Drive bug fixes by escalating to Engineering
- Implement new policies/procedures/technology to improve the efficiency and quality
- Develop and maintain career ladder and org structure
- Own the improvement of the Support Learning Center
- Potential to launch new Support teams in other locations
- Travel to meet with Support teams (every quarter, minimum) - will require domestic and international travel
- 5+ years successfully managing Support teams
- Experience scaling Support teams to over 300 people
- Be a strong coach and mentor
- Analytical: base decisions off of numbers and measure performance/effectiveness off of metrics
- Strong verbal and written communications, including the ability to effectively communicate with customers and internal leadership
- Puts our customers first - we need someone who cares about our customers having a fantastic experience
- Resourceful, persistent, flexible, hard-working, and HUMBLE
- Experience with software and hardware Support is a plus
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.