Director of Global Support
San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
The Director of Global Support will function within the Customer Success organization. Support is the face of KeepTruckin and we strive to provide a great experience for our paid AND free users. To that end, you will have the opportunity to revolutionize the way we do support, by implementing AI, build new processes, create new roles, and empower a global team. We are looking for someone who can build people up, can construct detailed processes, is never satisfied with the status quo, and can champion the needs of our customers with data.
- Build a world class support organization that handles phone/email/chat/social
- Implement new policies/technology to improve CSAT and reduce Customer Effort Scores
- Implement skills based routing and introduce other necessary changes and roles
- Present compelling stories backed with data to Product/Engineering to push priorities
- Train and hire up leaders to instill values, improve metrics and invest in our people
- Strategically build additional support locations
- Travel to meet with Support teams - will require domestic and international travel
- 5+ years successfully managing Support teams
- Experience scaling Support teams to 50+ people
- Clear examples of investing in your teams
- Analytical: base decisions off of numbers and measure performance/effectiveness off of metrics
- Strong verbal and written communications, including the ability to effectively communicate with customers and internal leadership
- Puts our customers first - we need someone who cares about our customers and has demonstrated the ability to improve customer experience
- Resourceful, persistent, flexible, hard-working, and HUMBLE
- Experience with software and hardware Support is a plus
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.