San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the job:
We’re looking for a well-organized and proactive Executive Coordinator to support our VPs of Engineering and Product.
Administrative roles at KeepTruckin are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. To succeed in this role, you must be meticulously organized, a thoughtful communicator, and process guided. If you’re adept at interacting with staff at all levels of the organization in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Act as the point of contact between KeepTruckin VPs and internal/external clients
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Coordinate and maintain appointment schedules and calendar. Proactively take responsibility for calendar management utilizing good judgment and initiative.
- Coordinate arrangements for internal/external meetings, conference calls; compile and disseminate materials for meetings and calls as required.
- Work autonomously to manage projects and maintain communication with interested parties.
- Plan and execute on team building events and off-sites.
- Prepare and schedule activities such as travel arrangements, internal and external business meetings, client or third-party appointments, conferences and general office events, including scheduling of conference room use and catering needs.
- Maintain expenses using Expensify; review and coordinate approval of all expenses including processing accounts payable invoices.
- 3-4 years' experience supporting a senior executive or leadership team at a fast-growing company. Prior experience supporting engineering or product execs highly referred.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Initiative. You are an innate problem solver and are comfortable driving action
- High level of confidentiality, discernment, and judgment
- Exceptional organizational skills. You are able to handle continuous change, shifting priorities, and interruptions without losing focus of tasks
- Strong time management and prioritizing skills
- Strong sense of humility, maturity, and adaptability under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.