San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the Job:
As a Sales Engineer, you will have the opportunity to play an active part in increasing effectiveness, productivity and revenue growth in the Sales Team. The Sales Engineer will be expected to have excellent interpersonal communication skills, technical comprehension, product expertise, business acumen, and overall industry knowledge.
- Support Account Executives through discovery calls, product demonstrations, pilots and onsite meetings
- Will be capable of providing customized world-class demonstrations of the
- KeepTruckin product offering to prospects spanning a multitude of roles
- Successfully match customer pains and requirements to proposed solutions
- Become an expert on KeepTruckin’s competition, lending your expertise to AEs working on displacement deals
- Product expert, not only on KeepTruckin’s current offering but our roadmap as well
- Support the Product Team with training on new feature releases, focusing on the unique value proposition it will offer the Sales Team
- Onboarding new employees in pertinent areas to the SE’s role
- Work with Account Executives to respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Sales liaison between multiple internal organizations, including; Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Product Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree required, Bachelor’s of Science preferred
- Minimum 2+ years working with sales prospects in a pre-sales/sales engineering capacity (SaaS and Hardware experience is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven business acumen
- Consistent track record selling complex solutions
- Experience in the Transportation & Logistics industry is a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.