Business Operations Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the Job:
In this role you will accomplish a variety of different tasks in the Business Operations group and will have a diverse set of responsibilities. Business Operations at KeepTruckin plays a critical role in facilitating collaboration between Sales, Finance, Marketing and Product. You will support KeepTruckin through the design, implementation, and operational execution of end-to-end processes and tools. This role reports to the VP of Business Operations.
- Update documents and workflows as procedural changes occur
- Assist with data cleanup in Salesforce
- Maintain and develop necessary reports
- Assist with projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the sales organization, provide useful metrics to other departments
- Help automate inefficient business operations processes
- 3+ years of business, sales, or marketing operations experience
- Strong analytical skills and effective decision-making ability
- Salesforce or CRM system experience
- Strong oral and written communications and presentations skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize, maintain attention to detail, and work under critical time-frames
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.