Customer Success Manager
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the Job:
As a CSM, you will report to the Director of SMB Customer Success and be the face of KeepTruckin to our customers. The CSM ensures that the customer achieves the agreed on value as promised during the sale. You are accountable to the customer through their entire lifecycle. You will proactively helps customers onboard, engage our most at-risk customers, increase our product adoption and upsell into existing fleets to increase revenue.
- Deliver a very large number of targeted trainings to improve usage, health and upsell
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and nurture client health
- Assist in troubleshooting and solving Support issues, when needed
- Handle large volume of email, chat, and phone conversations
- Improve NPS across the SMB category
- Improve Time to Value across the SMB category
- Improve ELD adoption % across the SMB category
- 3+ year prior experience in a customer facing role
- 1+ year prior experience in Sales or Consulting
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and their key personnel
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Ability to identify larger issues and make recommendations for improvement
- Resilient in capacity to deal with pressure and the demands of the workplace
- Fluent in spoken and written English skills
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.