San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
As a high growth company, we are in search of a full-time Recruiting Coordinator to help meet the needs of our expanding business. You will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition, assisting a dynamic team of recruiters. You will oversee the scheduling of candidates, job postings, and eventually help source talent. You are a recent graduate, looking to gain experience in recruiting for a fast moving startup. As a natural people person, you have strong communication skills, intuition, and empathy.
- Schedule candidate interviews, ensuring a great interview experience
- Assist with editing job descriptions and postings
- Research ways to best utilize our ATS (Lever)
- Run weekly metric reports
- Assist with sourcing candidates and take part in interview screenings
- Recent college graduate
- Ability to work 40 hours/week
- Interest in recruiting and people operations
- Exceptional communication and social skills
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.