Sales Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to report directly into the VP of Sales. You have a proven track record of driving sales team productivity, savvy in sales reporting and data analysis. You are able to manage compensation and provide deal desk support for our dynamic and collaborative team. This is a tremendous opportunity for a sales leader to help develop KeepTruckin’s market leadership.
- Use closed won + new product focus data to define / evaluate Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Plan 2018 territory and key sales segments
- Implement updated MQL to SQL / SAL Process and SLAs with marketing
- Review, define and implement direct and indirect (Channel) rules of engagement
- Help draft sales compensation plans to steer plan performance and manage commission calculations and payments
- Analyze win/loss and CRM data
- Develop updated dashboards and weekly / monthly / quarterly reports to create accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Help with sales process evaluation / implementation and staging / stage conformance in CRM
- Investigate new tools to propel greater productivity and plan performance
- Manage sales enablement initiatives and new hire on-boarding
- 3-5 years experience in sales and / or business operations.
- Active listening skills with ability to build trust and establish rapport within and outside the organization
- Strong experience with Salesforce or other CRM and sales technologies
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Knows what results are important and focuses resources to achieve them
- Strong work ethic with the ability to get the job done
- Keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a business situation
- Strong ownership attitude
- Interest in venture backed SaaS startups
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.