We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the Job:
We’re looking for a talented designer who has the creative skills and understanding of aesthetics to shape the way we design documents and communications in the company. This includes creating uniform design templates for all company presentations, proposals, sales documents etc.
- Create on-brand design templates for documents, presentations and sales collateral that the company uses internally and externally.
- Communicate with sales, marketing and company leadership and deliver high quality designed documents ready for use.
- Look for effective methods to create a seamless document design workflow for the company.
- Strong understanding of Aesthetics, Typography and Color theory.
- Experience with Adobe CC.
- A portfolio of digital illustrations, document and print design.
- Great communication skills.
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.