San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
KeepTruckin’s Talent Team has lofty goals for 2019--double our headcount with amazing talent, build scalable processes, and champion an incredible employer brand. To meet our goals, we are looking for a University Recruiter to help us find emerging talent from top universities. You’ll play an integral role in helping new grads find their dream job at KT, as well as spearhead our internships program.
While we’re focused on growth, it’s critical for us to take a human-centric approach; our University Recruiter will also champion our diversity goals, and ensure KT offers opportunities to underrepresented communities at universities across the US and Canada.
- Partner with Sr. Manager of Talent Programs to build, execute, and manage University recruiting program for new graduates and interns
- Identify, manage, and execute on and off-campus events that amplify our employer brand and recruit top talent
- Be plugged into and have built relationships within the university ecosystem: professors, program advisors, teaching assistants, student leaders, career services, student organizations and candidates; build creative strategies that convey the KT value proposition to students
- Source and manage vendor relationships
- Partner with recruiters and key internal stakeholders on business needs in order to build a competitive campus strategy and meet hiring goals
- Proactively manage referral pipeline
- Drive data-informed decisions by reporting on key metrics and driving more opportunities to bring data to the forefront
- Please note: This is role is based in San Francisco, with travel potentially being ~35% travel (US, Canada). Must have the ability to travel in and outside the US
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in university recruiting
- Experience hosting recruiting events, including job fairs
- An active and data-driven approach to problem-solving; you think of data as a forethought and not an afterthought
- Understanding of the university landscape and the most important differentiators for students
- Understanding of diversity organizations within university recruiting
- Experience building and managing programs
- Must be autonomous, with the ability to work remotely and within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Big Plus: Experience recruiting for engineering and graduate/doctorate programs
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.