San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
As a high growth company, we are in search of a Recruiter to help meet the needs of our expanding business. You will report to the Recruiting Manager - Operations, working with a dynamic team. Our ideal hire has already successfully recruited for scaling technology startups (or agency) for non-technical positions. We are looking for candidates with strong communication skills who are able to collaborate with teams to search, attract, and close the best available talent.
- Source and recruit across non-technical teams
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs
- Handle 10-15 job requisitions simultaneously
- Ensure timely and thorough candidate screenings
- Conduct independent sourcing via LinkedIn, social networks, job postings, etc.
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of candidates through active and passive sourcing methods
- 4+ years of proven in-house or agency of full-cycle recruiting
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Exceptional people skills
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing priorities and constantly re-prioritize
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.