San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
KeepTruckin is in a unique and exciting place in our history as we have become a major player and innovator in a underserved industry. Our Talent function has leveled up in a major way this year, but we collectively aim to take it even higher. You will be a player and drive in this build that has full support from the executive team. You have ideally worked in a startup and enjoy bringing order to chaos. You also have a strong drive to make the Talent function better than your competition. Please join us!
- Source and recruit across non-technical teams
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs
- Handle 10-15 job requisitions simultaneously
- Ensure timely and thorough candidate screenings
- Conduct independent sourcing via LinkedIn, social networks, job postings, etc.
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of candidates through active and passive sourcing methods
- 3+ years of proven in-house or agency of full-cycle recruiting
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Exceptional people skills
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing priorities and constantly re-prioritize
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.