Product Marketing Manager (Buyer Journey)
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
As a KeepTruckin Fleet Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible for keeping the flywheel spinning that makes KeepTruckin the #1 Fleet Management Platform.
You cover the blind spots for the product management team. That means knowing our competitors inside and out, and having the ability to look around corners based on trends and a pinch of intuition. Product Marketing Managers at KeepTruckin are the voice of the customer. You have deep empathy for our customers, backed by market evidence and analysis, that drives the positioning and messaging of our products and services.
This intelligent empathy also translates to collateral that makes our sales team successful.
This specific role is responsible for increasing engagement and conversion throughout the customer lifecycle via the web and in the product. You will carefully test and measure decision points in the buying experience to ensure new and existing customers can easily decide what product/offering they need to help them run a modern fleet. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with analytics, A/B testing, defining and measuring the success of experiments, and have a track record of strong cross-functional coordination.
- Be the expert on the customer lifecycle and identify opportunities for optimization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Lead the launch go-to-market process for new products and features
- Identify and develop compelling customer advocacy such as success stories, keynote co-presentations, etc.
- Sales enablement – communicate the rationale to how we position our products on our web properties and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Partner with our analytics team: to track key metrics that influence serving the best possible experience for new & existing customers to measure the impact of each experiment/test
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to implement learnings from tests and experiments
- 5+ years of SaaS product marketing experience in the enterprise space
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication and presentation skills
- Proven success working cross-functionally with internal business partners
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.