Marketing Operations Executive
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
KeepTruckin is looking for a capable Marketing Operations Executive who will be responsible for helping in the execution of marketing projects and tracking marketing programs to nurture leads and engage customers. Programs will include email marketing, social media, SEO, SEM, marketing data analysis and other programs necessary to support the marketing objectives.
YOUR DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Daily tracking and reporting on marketing campaigns and compose custom marketing reports thru various marketing channels
- Work closely with the marketing lead to assist in research, execution of the marketing campaigns across digital fronts as in Social media, SEO, SEM and email marketing
- Create marketing list segmentation
- Create and manage documentation of marketing operations and processes
- Create email templates, landing pages, forms, proof read content and help in email campaigns launch
- Other marketing operational support as needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 1+ years of experience in marketing operations functions, preferably for B2B service company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or business· Knowledge of and passion for marketing concepts, methods and techniques
- Proficiency in list segmentation, list manipulation, list quality and data hygiene