Workday HRIS Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
This role serves as an HR Technology point of contact for HR functional areas and assists HR subject matter experts to identify, plan and implement systems and process improvements. This will include responsibility for the successful optimization, integration, configuration, and support of Workday applications from project initiation to production roll-out. The successful candidate will have advanced experience gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting business transformation using Workday in areas of HCM, Compensation, Performance & Goals Management, and Talent Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze large sets of data and ensure conversion is accurate.
- Manage and resolve defects in coordination with implementation partner.
- Write and execute test scenarios.
- Utilize standard reports from Workday and adjust as needed.
- Develop training materials and ad-hoc end user support materials.
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Workday with the ability to manage integrations with other systems.
- Develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs in areas of Workday HCM, Comp, Talent.
- Conduct working sessions with users to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements. Recommends solution(s) based on evaluation of best courses of action.
- Act as the first line of support to users to include: troubleshooting system issues, maintaining system structure data, assisting with ad-hoc reporting requests, and administering annual HR core Workday related processes, such as goal-setting, performance management, and compensation planning.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions.
- Advise stakeholders on industry standards/best practices to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
- Support Workday feature release updates and enhancements.
- At least 7 years of HRIS and/or HR experience
- At least 5 years of experience with Workday core HR and Talent Management.
- Proven expertise configuring and maintaining processes, settings, security, reports, and dashboards in Workday.
- Results-driven, with a strong customer focus.
- Creative problem solver with cross-cultural respect.
- Adaptable in a dynamic and fast-moving and fast-changing environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Experience maintaining a high degree of discretion and sensitivity to confidential information.
- Strong organization and time management skills required and the ability to react to quickly changing priorities.
- A team player with the aptitude to work independently as well as cross-functionally.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.