Director, Business Recruiting
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
We are looking for a Head of Business Recruiting to help grow our Business teams. These include Global Sales, G&A, Customer Success, Marketing, and Operations. This is a critical role for our growth, and you will define and drive the strategic direction of KT's Business recruiting efforts by partnering closely with C-level executives and leading, mentoring, and further growing the Business Recruiting team.
- Develop a scalable, global recruiting strategy for our Business teams
- Lead, mentor, and build a collaborative Business Recruiting team that can meet the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing and global organization
- Operate as the key business partner to our Business executives
- Define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals, aligning both recruiters and business leaders alike to build a true partnership
- Craft and execute creative talent sourcing and recruiting campaigns for quality diverse talent that scale
- Actively recruit for key roles and manage hiring within KT's Business teams
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including compensation and employment brand trends
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, or another related area of study
- 10+ years of recruiting experience focused on supporting Sales, G&A, or international hiring
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in hiring, mentoring, and managing a team of recruiting professionals — having worked closely with business leaders, HRBP’s, recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators
- Strong program management skills and extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying, and optimizing global talent sourcing and recruiting campaigns that scale
- Previous experience partnering with C-level executives and management on hiring various initiatives
- Ability to work with, and influence, multiple facets of the organization (i.e. across function, level, location, etc.) and tailor communication based on the audience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, and extraordinary attention to detail and follow-through
- Stellar organizational skills, working with a strong sense of urgency and possessing the ability to quickly prioritize various top priorities
- An analytical mindset, with an emphasis on the importance of tracking metrics
- Broad understanding of general HR requirements
- Experience working in both small and large technology companies
- Experience and proficiency with various Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruiting software (ideally with Lever, Workday and LinkedIn Recruiter)
- A deep passion for building effective and high-performing teams
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.