Digital Marketing Manager - Social (Paid/Organic)
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About The Role:
KeepTruckin is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to grow our paid social and organic social channels for KeepTruckin. We are looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, feels invigorated by multi-tasking, strives to meet high standards, and use your knowledge and expertise to make a huge impact across the organization. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in an exciting, fast-growing business.
You will join the paid performance marketing team and use online acquisition tactics to drive new user acquisition for KeepTruckin products. As our hands-on paid/organic social marketing expert, you will be working closely with the paid performance team and responsible for handling and scaling social campaigns. Candidates must have an obsession with leveraging data for the purposes of analyzing campaign response patterns, with an eye toward optimizing the usage of each digital channel. The successful candidate will have strong operational skills, and knowledge of tracking and attribution, in order to assess the paid social campaign performance and to be able to synthesize and communicate how the organization can improve campaign performance on-going. This person will also be expected to regularly review leads and lead flow in Salesforce, and create associated reports and data visualizations. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
KeepTruckin offers a fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work in one of the hottest start-ups in the Bay Area.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Proficiency with all major social media platforms for both and have experience in managing paid social media in the B2B space
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Test ads across devices to ensure the best branding and user experience
- Test ad messaging across segments and report on engagement
- Optimize organic social posts for content and messaging
- Monitor and respond to customer comments on social posts
- Work with social influencers to drive word of mouth marketing within their followers
- Work with internal stakeholders to promote KT announcements via organic social
- Conduct A/B testing around messaging, landing pages, and offers and report on results
- Campaign management, measurement, optimization and reporting in your DNA
- Familiarity with SaaS business models to help you begin at full speed
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Consistent record in successfully handling multiple projects at a given time
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of our paid social campaigns, constantly optimizing the efficiency and scale of our campaigns
- Inform, launch, and measure all paid social media experiments
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc
- Work closely with the broader Paid Performance Marketing Team and Content Team to implement full-funnel user acquisition strategies
- 2 - 4 years of experience in organic and paid social media handling campaigns across multiple devices, audience segmentation, bidding experiment, analytics, reporting, and testing
- Intellectual curiosity to look for trends and improvements
- Passion for digital and active on mobile and social media platforms
- Ability to investigate and solve problems independently and clearly communicate results
- Strong attention to detail, teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot, and additional advertising or reporting platforms is necessary
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a good challenge and continuous learning
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.