Manager, Order Management
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the job:
KeepTruckin is seeking a top-notch Manager to lead our Deal Desk & Order Management team. As a strategic adviser to sales and the business on all aspects of deal strategy, you will be a key contributor to the Global Sales Organization and help contribute to KeepTruckin’s long-term growth.
This is a leadership role responsible for aligning a diverse team around a clear vision and purpose while leading, developing, and motivating a team to successfully achieve individual and organizational objectives. Under the direction of the Director, Business Operations, you will work cross functionally with Sales, Finance, Customer Success, Legal and Product to ensure that informed business decisions are being made.
- Manage the opportunity/deal review and close process
- Support, and liaise with legal for contract review and processing
- Spearhead new initiatives to help drive further automation and efficiency within deal desk
- Ensure data quality with closed opportunities, order forms, contracts and subscriptions in salesforce.com
- Help define and manage the steps required by the customer, KeepTruckin, and any partners involved to close an opportunity being handled by KeepTruckin Deal Desk
- Identify and own the steps for the deal closing process to ensure full compliance with KeepTruckin’s contract and booking policies
- 6-8 years’ career experience, with at least 3 years of experience in deal desk, order operations or equivalent deal desk sales operations roles
- Direct people management experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Zuora
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment with diverse cross-functional stakeholders and drive consensus to meet deadlines
- Experience analyzing, modeling and recommending the best course of action for complex pricing, negotiations, and business situations
- Ability to manage the opportunity with new customers that require a combination of contracts that can include an order form, MSSA and SOW to be executed
- Strong organizational and execution skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to analyze and recommend licensing structures and contract terms
- Bachelor’s Degree
The ideal candidate is a strong leader with a customer-centric attitude and appreciation for working collaboratively in a fast paced environment. You are skilled at bridging business and sales needs, and enjoy working in a high profile role which will be critical to enable sales in the growth of KeepTruckin’s business. This role is best suited for an experienced Deal Desk or Sales Operations professional who is interested in collaborating with others to make doing business with and within KeepTruckin as seamless as possible.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.