KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
KeepTruckin is looking for a capable Email Marketer with multiple skill sets to contribute to our rapid growth.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Identify target audience and create segmentation
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective email marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practice
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop a clear email marketing strategy
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- 2+ years Proven work experience in Email marketing
- Hands on experience in Pardot or similar email marketing automation tools
- Extremely analytical and should be able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- University degree in Marketing is preferred