Senior iOS Engineer
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the Job:
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you have an amazing opportunity to play a central role in developing our KeepTruckin for Fleets mobile app. We are looking for candidates with a CS background, experience with iOS development, an eye for detail, and who are natural team players.
- Develop new features for our iOS (Obj-C & Swift) KeepTruckin App for Fleets
- Implement best practices, and architecture improvementsImprove one of our many existing features, including GPS tracking (Geofencing), Bluetooth and USB comms (EDR via Apples External Accessory), camera APIs, etc
- Work with product team to refine feature specs
- Communicate with back end engineers about API requirements or refinementsHelp support team to diagnose user problems
- Analyze our user's data to identify bugs
- Be able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
- 5+ years experience working on iOS apps
- Proficiency in Objective-C, Swift, Storyboards, XIBs, and programmatic view layouts and transitions
- An understanding of Apple UI/UX and application design paradigms
- An appreciation and understanding of automated app testing
- MFi experience a plus
- Knowledge or interest in commercial vehicles/trucking is a plus
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.