Senior Business Analyst, Growth Team
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the Job:
We are seeking a talented and energetic Business Analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, sales, engineering, and marketing. In this role, you will identify opportunities to optimize revenue generation at scale throughout the sales funnel, engaging executive stakeholders across the business to identify, test, and implement both large and small-scale improvements. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious with a strong technical and analytical background. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow your analytics, business and strategy skill sets while having a substantial impact at a fast growing company.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc analyses for tactical daily operations, as well as for key initiatives and strategies
- Develop and conduct experiments for improving performance on both internal (e.g. business processes) and external metrics (e.g. revenue)
- Synthesize insights across business units to help guide overall strategy and bridge departmental silos
- Communicate insights and recommendations to the broader team
- Drive implementation and adoption of successful experiments across the organization
- 7+ years experience in an analytics or business operations role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Business
- Great business acumen to extract valuable signals and present actionable insights
- Strong mathematical background; you understand different analytics methods and tools
- Experience with Python, or other statistical scripting languages
- Exceptional proficiency with SQL, reporting tools (Looker)
- Ability to define a business problem, collating the required information, analyzing the results and synthesizing a compelling argument
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.