Senior Technical Recruiter
San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
KeepTruckin is in a unique and exciting place in our history as we have become a major player and innovator in a underserved industry. Our Talent function has leveled up in a major way this year, but we collectively aim to take it even higher. You will be a player and drive in this build that has full support from the executive team. You have ideally worked in a startup and enjoy bringing order to chaos. You also have a strong drive to make the Talent function better than your competition. Please join us!
- Partner with hiring manager to understand priority roles, position profile, and search calibration
- Full-cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Brainstorm innovative sourcing strategies
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process
- Maintain a strong pipeline of passive candidates for all open roles
- 3-5 years of experience in technical recruiting
- You are a natural people person that thrives on building a collaborative and supportive team environment
- You have a strong technical understanding of the current technology landscape
- You enjoy challenges and problem solve on a daily basis
- You have a strong track record of establishing trust with hiring managers
- You have exceptional project management skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and grit to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are an effective influencer, with great communication and interpersonal skills
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.