Senior Technical Recruiter
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
We are searching for a Senior Technical Recruiter to help us grow our already amazing team. From managing the day-to-day sourcing and phone screening of new candidates, to crafting long-term consultative partnerships with our engineering team, this role will be key to driving the expansion of KeepTruckin.
- Partner with hiring manager to understand priority roles, position profile, and search calibration
- Full-cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Brainstorm innovative sourcing strategies
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process
- Maintain a strong pipeline of passive candidates for all open roles
- 3-5 years of experience in technical recruiting
- You are a natural people person that thrives on building a collaborative and supportive team environment
- You have a strong technical understanding of the current technology landscape
- You enjoy challenges and problem solve on a daily basis
- You have a strong track record of establishing trust with hiring managers
- You have exceptional project management skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and grit to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are an effective influencer, with great communication and interpersonal skills
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.