Senior Technical Recruiter
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the Job:
KeepTruckin is in a unique and exciting place in our history as we have become a major player and innovator in a underserved industry. Our Talent function has leveled up in a major way this year, but we collectively aim to take it even higher. You will be a player and drive in this build that has full support from the executive team. You have ideally worked in a startup and enjoy bringing order to chaos. You also have a strong drive to make the Talent function better than your competition. Please join us!
- Partner with hiring manager to understand priority roles, position profile, and search calibration
- Full-cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Brainstorm innovative sourcing strategies
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process
- Maintain a strong pipeline of passive candidates for all open roles
- 5+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- You are a natural people person that thrives on building a collaborative and supportive team environment
- You have a strong technical understanding of the current technology landscape
- You enjoy challenges and problem solve on a daily basis
- You have a strong track record of establishing trust with hiring managers
- You have exceptional project management skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and grit to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are an effective influencer, with great communication and interpersonal skills
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.