Software Engineer - New Products
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
With industry-leading Electronic Logging Device (ELD) hardware and Fleet management platform- KeepTruckin is bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
About the Job:
As a Software Engineer, you will play an integral part in designing components, platform, services for exciting greenfield growth within KeepTruckin’s new product lines. You will build and implement scalable features and work on a fast growing enthusiastic team eager for making significant impact to connect the world’s truck’s. You will be building robust new products and defining future revenue growth within our marketplace. We are looking for passionate individuals who are driven by impacting and revolutionizing a space where the last major technical innovation was the invention of the diesel engine. We are looking for individuals who are experienced and comfortable working on the full technology stack. We pride ourselves on our culture, and ability to work effectively across a highly diversified team.
- Work closely with innovative engineering leaders to define and create exciting new products
- Streamline robust software through the full SDLC
- CI/CD centered development
- Actively work on our cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Assist the product team to determine technical feasibility of features
- Actively contribute to open-sourced projects within Information Technology
- Provide creative outside of the box thinking for challenging developments
- Comfortability working with distributed teams
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related subjects and/or relative experience
- 5-10 years professional software development experience in a production environment
- 3+ years of experience building out Web Applications
- Well versed full stack development experience
- Familiarity and comfortable working with both backend and frontend technologies (Java, Rails, Django, NodeJS, React, AngularJS, etc)
- Mastery of cloud infrastructure specifically AWS
- Passionate for driving innovation
- Great sense of humor with a modest approach
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.