Executive Assistant to the CEO
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
We’re looking for an amazing individual for our San Francisco headquarters who will: maintain a high level of discretion, strive for perfection, and enjoys the challenges of a quickly growing company. While working with our executive staff and reporting directly to the CEO, you will have the opportunity to help our team become more productive and as a result, have a positive impact on our customers and company.
- Schedule, maintain and update executives' calendar appointments
- Arrange travel and register executives/staff as needed for meetings and conferences
- Work with administrative staff and backup up as needed
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Plan and arrange executive/team offsites and events
- College Degree
- 2+ years experience as an EA in a startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Great time management and organization
- Amazing attention to detail
- Able to handle high levels of pressure and stress
- Able to handle continuous change and shifting priorities
- Able to handle interruptions without losing focus of the prior task at hand
- Maintains a high-level confidentiality
- Embodies core company values
- Ability to prioritize inquiries and communicate them to the executive
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.