Mid-Market Regional Sales Manager (West)
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
Manage, staff, direct, and drive a regional sales team responsible for new sales into mid-market size accounts. This individual will report and work closely with the Director of Sales and will actively engage with other sales managers. Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned region. We are looking for a strong leader who will provide true leadership towards the achievement of quota, growth, and forecasting accuracy.
- Onboard, train & manage a team of Mid-Market Account Executives to exceed their respective month, quarter, and annual sales targets
- Consistently builds and delivers on an accurate region forecast
- Travels with regional MM AE’s to assist them in building pipeline and closing opportunities
- Frequent call coaching with AE’s in their region regarding prospecting calls, presentations and client meetings
- Managing and allocating regional budget for SPIFFs, Team Outings, Travel, Training, etc
- Weekly 1:1’s and forecasting calls with MM AE’s
- Partner with multiple resources and departments within KeepTruckin, including SMB & Enterprise Managers, SDR Manager, Customer Success, Solution Engineers, Marketing and Product teams
- Develop Account Executives for career growth within the KeepTruckin organization
- Help shape and influence sales process and create winning strategy and a Sales Playbook
- Participate in training sessions and boot camps when necessary to enhance product/service knowledge and overall skill level for team
- Manages key sales metrics through SalesForce automation and productivity reporting
- Special projects as assigned
- Executes on the vision for the Region and develops and adheres to a business plan to attain this vision
- Prioritizes effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives
- Must be a great coach and motivational leader who can influence without using formal authority
- Extensive face-to-face selling experience at the mid to senior levels
- Experience managing multiple projects and being detail oriented
- Excel at time management and prioritizing top objectives
- Working experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Ability to incorporate and create new sales processes to drive standardization
- Experience with mid to longer term selling cycles
- Management experience preferred but not required
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.