Sr./Lead Customer Retention Manager
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
The Customer Retention Manager will be critical to our success. You will build infrastructure, while simultaneously handling cancellation requests, initially. This will eventually be handed off to the dynamic team that you will build. This is a fantastic opportunity for those that love to take ownership, test new ideas, and build from the ground up. Low churn is a key factor in the valuation of a SaaS business, so there's plenty of visibility in this role.
- Owning the churn metrics for Customer Success
- Handle all cancellation calls from the SMB segment
- Build, grow, manage a team to handle requests in a scalable manner
- Testing constantly. If we’re not testing, we’re not improving
- Achieving higher levels of retention
- Building best practices and training the broader team
- Finding key insights that will change process/behavior/scripts across CS, Sales, Billing, etc.
- Driving projects from ideation to sustained use
- 3+ yrs in retaining a high volume of SaaS customers
- Solid project management abilities
- A joy in managing and growing people
- A love for testing and crunching numbers
- Comfort in being flexible and fluid as the business continues to grow and change
- Relentless attitude (within reasonable bounds) towards execution and improvement
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.