Customer Success Manager, Retention
San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
The Customer Success Manager - Retention will be critical to our success. You will build infrastructure, while simultaneously handling cancellation requests, initially. This will eventually be handed off to the dynamic team that you will build. This is a fantastic opportunity for those that love to take ownership, test new ideas, and build from the ground up. Low churn is a key factor in the valuation of a SaaS business, so there's plenty of visibility in this role.
- Owning the churn metrics for Customer Success
- Handle all cancellation calls from the SMB segment and resolve in real time
- Monitor customer interactions and conduct coaching session with retention team members daily
- Draw insights from cancellation data and make actionable recommendations
- Build, grow, manage a team to handle requests in a scalable manner
- Constantly testing. If we’re not testing, we’re not improving
- Achieving higher levels of retention
- Building best practices and training the broader team
- Finding key insights that will change process/behavior/scripts across CS, Sales, Billing, etc.
- Driving projects from ideation to sustained use
- 4 year degree
- 3+ years in retaining a high volume of SaaS customers
- Solid project management abilities
- Experience managing a team and growing people a plus
- Experience working with international teams a plus
- A love for testing and crunching numbers
- Comfort in being flexible and fluid as the business continues to grow and change
- Relentless attitude (within reasonable bounds) towards execution and improvement
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.