Employer Brand Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
KeepTruckin’s Talent Team has lofty goals for 2019--double our headcount with amazing talent, build scalable processes, and champion an incredible employer brand. To meet our goals, we are looking for an Employer Brand Manager to help us attract and retain top talent across different industries and walks of life, activating and engaging candidates through each stage of the funnel. You’ll partner with teams in the US and internationally for global support and campaigns.
While we’re focused on growth, it’s critical for us to take a human-centric approach; our Employer Brand Manager will also champion our diversity goals as well, and ensure KT provides opportunities to underrepresented communities.
- Partner with the Sr. Manager of Global Talent Programs to build and implement global employer strategies that align to company, recruiting, and D&I goals
- Generate engaging, on-brand content by sourcing, creating, and activating KT influencers inside and outside the brand: videos, blog, Instastories, Podcasts, etc.
- Host monthly events that delight, inspire, and build brand awareness, as well as attend events, build strategic partnerships with select organizations; identify opportunities for employees to speak and attend events, and generally be KT Influencers
- Design, photograph, or source visual collateral for campaigns, swag
- Continually audit and optimize the candidate funnel/experience; understand our gaps and funnel leakage, and partner with recruiting team to create solutions
- Be at the forefront of emerging and proven technologies/platforms and how to best leverage them for recruiting
- Report on KPIs and drive data-informed decisions; be able to tell the story behind the numbers
- Set KT up for scale: automate processes that allow us to be more self-service
- 3+ years experience managing employer brand programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic copy and design skills
- Ability to travel ~15%
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to build strong relationships across global teams
- Experience with design tools like Photoshop, Figma, or Sketch a big plus
- Photography and editorial experience a big plus
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.