Sr. Software Engineer (Full-stack)
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
Our Research and Development team, where this role is available, has 90+ man years of RnD experience in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics, and Data Science – with publications in top-tier conferences and journals of their respective fields as well as cutting edge products. The prospective candidate will essentially be a part of this RnD team and will have the opportunity to work with top minds in the industry. The primary job responsibility is productizing cutting-edge research. There will also be opportunity to learn the full-stack for Machine Learning based IOT applications.
As a Senior Software Engineer you have an amazing opportunity to play key role in productizing cutting edge research, developing internal tools, and analytical features. If you have extensive experience with multiple technology frameworks in platform, backend and frontend, looking to make dynamic impact at a fast growing startup while working at the bleeding edge of technology, we want to hear from you.
- Extensive hands-on experience in at least top three back-end languages and frameworks e.g. Ruby on Rail, Java, Django, Flask, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Elastic Beanstalk/Cloud Foundry, AWS/Azure/Google etc.
- Extensive experience in DevOps — familiarity with best practices used for continuous integration and deployment
- Ready to work on existing code base and do not shy away from picking up a new language if needed
- Work closely with Research Engineers, Research / Data Scientists to help productize cutting edge research
- Review code for best practices, readability, and documentation
- Experience with Agile/Scrum process and best practices
- 5+ years of software development experience
- An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.