Manager, Customer Success - West
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the Job:
The Manager, Customer Success - West is a very important leadership position within the Customer Success organization. As the Manager, Customer Success - West you will be responsible for owning the career development, recruiting efforts, account level strategy, retention and upsell targets for the Customer Success Managers in our San Francisco office. You will work with the Manager, Customer Success - East, Manager, Customer Onboarding, along with other departments to ensure that our CSMs are able to help our customers achieve business success through KeepTruckin’s suite of solutions.
The ideal candidate is an excellent coach and mentor, has the ability in inspire individuals to reach their full potential and has deep experiential knowledge of how high growth SaaS startups function, operate and use Customer Success best practices to grow and retain their customers.
- Support in the development of a World Class Customer Success organization at KeepTruckin
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers to ensure that as an organization we deliver on the value that was promised to our customer at their time of sale.
- Support your team to deliver engaging, data driven and professional Executive Business Reviews to all of their accounts
- Build, implement and measure best practices to drive exceptional renewal rates, lots of upsell opportunities, continued adoption and happy referenceable customers
- Advocate for the user to help drive product innovation and company wide alignment around our customers
- Create thoughtful and standardized playbooks in Gainsight that leverage data to enable CSMs to be more proactive while creating efficiency in their day
- Partner with Sales to ensure expansion opportunities are identified through Customer Success Qualified Leads and closed successfully
- Work with Sales and Onboarding teams to ensure that a clearly defined “Plan for Success” is in place for every account in order to expand product adoption and grow the relationship
- Measure effectiveness of programs through metrics, dashboards and regular analysis of our systems and processes
- Ensure systems and communication lines for CSMs to work with Support are open allowing them to always be aware of Tier I level issues and to support in the timely resolution of Tier II and Tier III issues
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the company and align initiatives across cross-functional teams as measured by exceptional NPS scores
- Recruit, mentor and inspire a World-Class team
- Exceptional project management, communication and pattern recognition abilities
- 8+ years of client facing experience in consulting, customer success, sales or support roles
- 3+ years experience in SaaS company leadership
- Demonstrated ability to lead management-level discussions and conduct impactful and insightful business reviews
- Experience scaling a post-sales team with a modern Customer Success motion in a fast growing B2B SaaS company
- Ability to influence Product, Support, Sales and BizOps teams to get things done for our customers
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Professional client facing skills including but not limited to strong presentation abilities, thoughtful question asking and negotiation abilities when needed
- Experience using Salesforce and Gainsight is preferred
- BA/BS required, MBA is preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.