As an Associate in the HR team, you serve as the employees’ first point of contact for queries related to HR policies and processes. Your main tasks include answering employee queries/concerns or routing them to the appropriate individual and working towards process improvement and efficiency. We are a closely knit group of individuals whose primarily focus is on providing the best in class experience to our internal employee population. You are someone who has the ability to demonstrate exceptional behavioral qualities such as communication, critical thinking, problem solving, active listening, and service orientation.
About the Job:
Working in this team will provide you an opportunity to get a deeper understanding regarding the workings of a Human Resources department of an American Multinational while ensuring a premier customer experience is provided to all employees from on-boarding to off-boarding.
- Serve as a first point-of- contact for employee questions on HR policies and/or processes
- Maintaining a high-quality, timely, and professional customer service until each case is fully resolved
- Recording and tracking all customer contact in the company’s internal database and enrolling new employees
- Submitting employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and interpreting data while maintaining standard processes
- Contributing to the implementation and accomplishment of Human Resources practices by staying updated on various HR processes to answer employee queries
- You will help the larger HR team with HR-related tasks; and perform duties that are connected in some way to staffing, record-keeping and employee benefits
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in HR, Psychology and/or relevant education is required
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and customer orientation
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Overall a positive work attitude and ability to handle confidential /sensitive information with discretion
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (working knowledge of V-lookup, conditional formatting etc.)
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.