Ruby on Rails Engineer
Islamabad or Lahore, Pakistan
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
As a Ruby on Rails Engineer you have an amazing opportunity to play key role in developing core product, internal tools, and analytical features. You will report to our Head of Product in a collaborative environment. If you have extensive experience with Ruby on Rails and SQL, looking to make dynamic impact, we want to hear from you.
- Develop APIs and data models to support core product features
- Develop internal tools to streamline support and analytics processes
- Develop monitoring infrastructure for the KeepTruckin platform and report issues
- Be able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
- 3+ years experience in web development
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix systems
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.