Technical Support Specialist
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will serve as the main point of contact for issues and questions about KeepTruckin. You will not only be responsible for providing world-class assistance, but will also have the opportunity to define KeepTruckin’s support processes and work with our team to develop and scale the Technical Support function.
Your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Email, Chat and Voice Support. Answer inbound inquiries coming through KeepTruckin’s support hotline, live chat feature or support email address during Pacific Standard Time business hours.
- Customer Service Analysis. Collect customer support requests and bugs and relay findings to the product and engineering teams to address these issues.
- System Evaluation. Evaluate our existing tools and work with engineering to develop tools to enable this function to scale.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years in customer service or developing support material.
- Natural instinct to empathize with users and understand how they learn a new product.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills.
- Natural self-starter.