Technical Support Specialist
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will serve as the main point of contact for issues and questions about KeepTruckin. You will not only be responsible for providing world-class assistance, but will also have the opportunity to define KeepTruckin’s support processes and work with our team to develop and scale the Technical Support function.
- Email, Chat and Voice Support - Answer inbound inquiries coming through KeepTruckin’s support hotline, live chat feature or support email address during Pacific Standard Time business hours
- Customer Service Analysis - collect customer support requests and bugs and relay findings to the product and engineering teams to address these issues
- System Evaluation - valuate our existing tools and work with engineering to develop tools to enable this function to scale
- 2+ years in customer service or developing support material
- Natural instinct to empathize with users
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills
- Natural self-starter
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.