Senior Customer Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the Job:
The Sr. Customer Operations Manager will function within the Customer Success organization. You will be responsible for owning the lifecycle messaging that goes out to our entire customer base, this includes onboarding, at-risk, upsell, renewal and more. Improvement will be measured by various key metrics. You will project management large initiatives that impact the productivity and effectiveness of the team. These may include projects such as rolling out new Salesforce objects, implementing Gainsight, WalkMe, Learning Management Systems, and more. The ideal candidate will take their knowledge of working with SaaS customers to build effective communications, be a great project manager and communicate across various levels to successfully implement initiatives.
- Own the automated customer lifecycle messaging - improve the performance, usage, retention and upsell of our customers, while working closely with Customer Success and Support leadership
- Own large SFDC projects related to the CS and Support teams, serving to scope, project manage, and rollout (including training users on new functions/changes)
- Serve as the primary project manager for deploying 3rd party technologies to Customer Success and Support
- Uncover opportunities to implement new or existing systems across or in specific teams as needed, to improve customer experience and team efficiency
- Develop and launch a scaled training system in conjunction with Customer Success Leadership
- 3+yrs project management experience
- 3+yrs with Salesforce admin experience
- 2+yrs of customer success or support experience
- 2+yrs of marketing automation experience
- Must be highly organized
- Great at communicating concepts and raising challenges
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.