ABM Marketing Manager, New Products
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
Roles and responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced, creative and high energy marketer with demonstrable success in building and accelerating pipeline through traditional demand generation and Account Based Marketing (ABM) techniques. In this role, you will partner with Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, and Sales to manage our demand generation and funnel optimization efforts across multiple marketing channels.
- Develop compelling, targeted marketing campaigns and ABM programs that successfully engage target accounts, generate and accelerate pipeline/opportunities for Sales, including field marketing and events
- Drive awareness and growth into larger mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Partner with Digital Marketing and Email Marketing teams for strategic input on ABM strategies, for operational feasibility and delivery, and for tracking/reporting on Target Account funnel acceleration
- Coordinate with other Marketing team members/disciplines (including Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Performance Marketing, Events, etc), providing clear strategic leadership and appropriate direction to maximize integrated efforts and help the team achieve shared goals/targets
- Collaborate with sales leadership to set quarterly team goals and priorities and determine needs and requirements across the team
- Produce reports outlining results and recommend opportunities for improvement
Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2+ years growth marketing experience, with demonstrable expertise in account-based marketing strategies, tactics, and technologies
- Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs, including email, digital, direct mail and more
- Deep understanding of pipeline analytics and management
- Ability to work in a cross-functional role and influence the direction and focus of projects outside of immediate reporting structure
Nice to Have:
- B2B and/or SaaS experience
- Expertise in Pardot, Looker, SFDC
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.