Spanish Technical Support Specialist
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the Job:
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will serve as the main point of contact for issues and questions about KeepTruckin. You will not only be responsible for providing world-class assistance, but will also have the opportunity to define KeepTruckin’s support processes and work with our team to develop and scale the Technical Support function.
- Email, Chat and Voice Support - Answer inbound inquiries coming through KeepTruckin’s support hotline, live chat feature or support email address during Pacific Standard Time business hours
- Customer Service Analysis - collect customer support requests and bugs and relay findings to the product and engineering teams to address these issues
- System Evaluation - valuate our existing tools and work with engineering to develop tools to enable this function to scale
- 2+ years in customer service or developing support material
- Natural instinct to empathize with users
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills
- Natural self-starter
- Fluent Spanish Speaker
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.