Fulfillment Operations Consultant
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
The Fulfillment Operations Consultant is needed for a 6 month project, with the strong possibility of an extension. You will be responsible for managing all warehouse operations for our fulfillment center, including staff and equipment. You will oversee shift technicians whose goal is the successful testing, prepping, and delivery of equipment. In addition, you will work closely with senior management to develop warehouse operations and financial forecasting. You are committed to the success of the team and willing to go the extra mile.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of all warehouse activities
- Responsible for all aspects of staffing development and safety training
- Develop policies to ensure accurate delivery of orders
- Develop and maintain operational budgets and review monthly P&L
- Communicate proactively with cross functional teams to problem solve
- Maintain the security and integrity of all warehouse equipment
- Experience with volume inventory management, order staging and order processing
- Prior warehouse experience with electronics products/consumer products preferred
- Experience with an ERP
- Computer competency for daily use of database programs, email programs, spreadsheets, and general typing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, inclusive of possible nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.