Quality Assurance Specialist
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for QA management system and monitoring/evaluating call. Creating and analyzing call reports.
- QA Management System
- Call Audits
- Evaluating/Monitoring Calls
- Answering calls- Live call environment
- Providing Feedback
- Reporting/Incentives etc
- Dealing with discrepancies
- Special QA Projects
- Preferably graduate in any discipline
- Customer services/Quality Assurance background would be preferred
- Good communication skills in English language
- Effective listening skills
- Command over MS Office & Excel
- Must be open to feedback
- Good team player
- Skilled at maintaining multiple reports
- Well organized with attention to detail and result oriented
- Ability to work in a high-pressure work environment
- Must have good English communication (written and verbal both)
- Quick learner and active person
- Preferably a QA certified