KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As an Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for addressing sales, support, account management and fulfillment related issues. Ensure timely action and help improve on the processes and related escalations. You will be required to work with the development/technical teams to resolve operations issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or related fields
- 3+ years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities with special attention to accuracy and detail
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take ownership of job responsibilities and ensure successful completion of all projects and requests
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in high volume workload situations
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Develop sound understanding of the as-is processes and help improve upon them
- Identify the pain points of the operations team and suggest improvements
- Provide initial troubleshoot for the underlying issues
- Work with the operations leads to identify day to day issues and coordinate with the technical teams to fix them
- Escalate, track and follow-up the issues until resolved
- Provide assistance throughout sales and quote to cash process
- Analyze support process, issues and help reduce response time
- Specialize in the departmental processes
- Perform various tasks as assigned by the Manager from time to time.