Account Executive - Mid-Market
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
As an Account Executive and an early member of the KeepTruckin team, you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we sell our product and own the end-to-end sale. We are looking for strong communicators who have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin.
- Make outbound calls to leads
- Work with Sales Development Team to craft prospecting guidelines
- Demo KeepTruckin software to prospective fleet managers
- Educate fleet managers about KeepTruckin, understand their requirements, and help them get started with KeepTruckin
- Test different tactics and channels to optimize our sales process
- Bring feedback from customers and prospects to the product and engineering team
- Active Listening skills with ability to build trust and establish rapport
- Competitive mindset always striving for success
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Knows what results are important, and focuses resources to achieve them
- Closes sales by explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts
- Ability to plan ahead and avoid problems by being resourceful
- Strong work ethic with the ability to get the job done
- Keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a business situation
- Past experience selling to small businesses over the phone
- Strong ownership attitude -- you will own the end-to-end sale from prospecting, to demoing, to closing
- Interest in venture backed SaaS startups
- Experience with Salesforce
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.