VP of Sales, New Products
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
As the VP of Sales you will lead the efforts of launching new products within KeepTruckin. We’re continuing to innovate and our next product lines will have a tremendous impact in the trucking industry. You’ll be tasked with developing our go to market strategy and building a top-performing sales organization from the ground up. Ever wish you could do Series A work at a Series C company? This is your chance.
What you'll do:
- Partner with executive team to build go to market strategy
- Develop the sales playbook for this new team
- Build, manage, and lead a team of Sales Managers and Account Executives; crafting scalable processes and materials to execute quickly
- Drive your reps towards short and long-term market goals, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there
- Lead and develop highly successful and engaged sales reps who make things happen. Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of individuals on your teams
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and program
Experience we're looking for:
- 4+ years’ managing SMB or mid-market sales teams and at least of 7 years’ overall sales experience
- Whether it’s been 0-50 or 20-100, you’ve built high performing sales teams, and you’ve done it quickly
- You’ve developed and rolled out both training and personalized coaching plans for direct reports.
- A track record of developing top reps and coaching them to better performance; you’ve also bred successful managers from successful reps
- Success taking a product or service to market
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision-making to inform the sales process
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in nimble environments; KeepTruckin’s high growth means frequent change for teams
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter and collaborative leader
- Bachelor's Degree
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.