Manager Business Operations
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
About the Job:
The Biz Ops team specifically is charged with driving key operational initiatives for the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success organizations as well as strategic projects for the company. The goal is to drive growth and scale through transformation of processes, systems, training, and enhanced data intelligence.
As a Manager, Business Operations you will lead a team of Business System Analysts in applying knowledge of project management frameworks and tools to optimize the planning and implementation of strategic projects, initiatives and day to day operations at KeepTruckin. This is a leadership role offering you the opportunity to drive impact and gain high-level visibility and interaction with stakeholders across the organization globally.
- Work closely with our customers, Marketing, Sales, Legal, Finance, Product & Engineering teams to develop our roadmap of strategic projects and company wide initiatives
- Guide our key stakeholders through our project prioritization framework, ensuring alignment on scope, timing, project plan and final deliverables
- Drive complex projects from initiation to completion, ensure that key success metrics are identified and tracked through the lifecycle of each project
- Implement appropriate quality & risk mitigation practices for all projects to ensure that key project partners and internal stakeholders are aligned to the project plan, scope and success metrics.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Oversee day to day operational issues, monitor progress and customer satisfaction
- Lead consistent communication for projects and as a representative of Business Ops with customers, key internal/ external stakeholders and senior management
- Collaborate with the wider Business Operations team in the continuing improvement and refinement of our project lifecycle framework
- Experience in cross-functional project management
- Problem-solving maven adept at quickly dissecting an issue into its component parts and identifying the root cause or opportunity.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.