Supply Chain Manager - Electronics
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the Job:
In this role, you will work closely with the R&D, Finance, and fulfillment teams to move products through the NPI cycle to enable commercial scale. Reporting to the VP of Supply Chain and Manufacturing, you will direct all aspects of procurement and sourcing of outsourced manufacturing. You will manage our supplier relationships, ensuring the health of our supply chain.
- Plan procurement and manage inventory control of raw materials
- Participate in supplier sourcing, evaluation, validation, and integration
- Oversee and manage inbound logistics and purchasing
- Manage supplier relationships, including terms negotiations.
- Work with the Quality organization to identify and resolve supplier related issues in a timely manner
- Create process improvements to support cost reduction and quality control
- Work with the Engineering team in the development, verification, and manufacturing transfer of new products
- Process Engineering Change Orders
- Ensure continuous supply of products and maintain procedural control of entire manufacturing line
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience as a materials professional
- 3+ years experience managing procurement
- Familiarity with a dynamic NPI environment
- Solid analytical skills and working level competence of MRP systems
- Technical product understanding & knowledge is strongly preferred
- Ability to travel 5-10% required domestic and overseas.
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.