Sales Development Representative
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
How do you build a world class sales organization? By creating an unmatched Sales Development Organization. We are actively looking to bring on the highest achieving humans to join our SDR team to help us transform one of the most important industries on the planet.
As a Sales Development Rep, you’ll be navigating organizations to set meetings for our Account Executives. We need strong communicators who are fast learners and have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin.
- The SDR will utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as Business Owners, Safety Managers and C-Suite Executives
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Educate prospects about KeepTruckin and understand their requirements
- Make targeted outbound calls to prospects
- Research companies to identify decision makers and business needs to strategically target all outbound communications
- Coordinate consultations on account executive’s calendar and diligently log activities in CRM
- Test different tactics and channels to help optimize our sales process
- Generate new business opportunities and manage the sales pipeline
- Exceed monthly targets and quotas for opportunity generation
- Understand the product inside and out and articulate our value proposition clearly
- Become a student of the transportation industry and our ideal clients
- Develop new prospecting/outbound strategy to generate new leads
- Sincere customer empathy
- Entrepreneur at heart
- High integrity and honesty
- Good business sense
- Unbelievable work ethic - your activity levels are off the charts!
- Upbeat and energetic - you like to have fun
- Sense of urgency - we’re transforming an industry and that takes pace!
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hunger, Hustle, and Persistence
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.