Sales Development Representative
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the heart of Music City, KeepTruckin’s office is a block away from the historic Ryman Auditorium where Susan B. Anthony spoke and the former home of The Grand Ole Opry. Two blocks away, Broadway is lined with bars and honky tonks where live music can be heard at any time of day. For the sports fans, the Tennessee Titans’ stadium is right across the Cumberland River. Our building—also known as the L & C Annex—was home to the pioneering African American WLAC radio program in the 50s and 60s where they played host to performers like Jimi Hendrix and the Hytones. On a given day, our Nashville team can found playing ping pong, enjoying live music, or exploring this legendary city.
About the Job:
How do you build a world class sales organization? By creating an unmatched Sales Development Organization. We are actively looking to bring on the highest achieving humans to join our SDR team to help us transform one of the most important industries on the planet.
As a Sales Development Rep, you’ll be navigating organizations to set meetings for our Account Executives. We need strong communicators who are fast learners and have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin.
- The SDR will utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as Business Owners, Safety Managers and C-Suite Executives
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Educate prospects about KeepTruckin and understand their requirements
- Make targeted outbound calls to prospects
- Research companies to identify decision makers and business needs to strategically target all outbound communications
- Coordinate consultations on account executive’s calendar and diligently log activities in CRM
- Test different tactics and channels to help optimize our sales process
- Generate new business opportunities and manage the sales pipeline
- Exceed monthly targets and quotas for opportunity generation
- Understand the product inside and out and articulate our value proposition clearly
- Become a student of the transportation industry and our ideal clients
- Develop new prospecting/outbound strategy to generate new leads
- Sincere customer empathy
- Entrepreneur at heart
- High integrity and honesty
- Good business sense
- Unbelievable work ethic - your activity levels are off the charts!
- Upbeat and energetic - you like to have fun
- Sense of urgency - we’re transforming an industry and that takes pace!
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hunger, Hustle, and Persistence
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.