Account Executive - SMB
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
As an SMB Account Executive and an early member of the KeepTruckin team, you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we sell our product and own the end-to-end sale. We are looking for strong communicators who have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin.
- Cold Calling, prospecting new business, and making outbound calls
- Field inbound calls and emails from leads
- Demo KeepTruckin software to prospective fleet managers
- Educate fleet managers about KeepTruckin, understand their requirements, and help them get started with KeepTruckin
- Test different tactics and channels to optimize our sales process
- Bring feedback from customers and prospects to the product and engineering team
- Provide accurate forecasts for individual revenue
- Achieve month to month quota
- Ensure accurate data entry for clientele contacted on salesforce
- Past experience selling to small businesses over the phone
- Strong end-to-end ownership attitude from prospecting, demonstrations, to closing
- Interest in venture backed SaaS startups
- Experience with Salesforce
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.